Buffy and daughter, Nancy, took a trip to the Tulips in Skagit county, WA, to celebrate my being in remission from cancer, and Nancy finishing 6 months of heavy chemo for hers. The weather was picture-perfect, and the flowers beautiful. The daffodils and tulips stretched as far as one could see. You can see I've gained weight back, darn, but small price to pay.
The yellow tulips would make a great Ruth B. McDowell quilt. Time to try that again, before I forget it all.
Sally, you look great! and the tulips are beautiful - thanks for sharing ... funny how I miss the NW tulips when the Dutch ones are so close ... I should really plan a visit to see them here - they're later this year after a cold winter ... hmmm, maybe I can still fit it in the schedule ..
ReplyDeleteBuffy, you both look wonderful! The smile on your faces say it all!! The tulips are great reminder of my last visit to the festival! It never gets old!!!
ReplyDeleteTrees are blooming here and it feels like summer! I am enjoying these warm spring days.
Congratulations time two!! And the tulips showed up for the celebration. Could make a quilt from any one of your photos. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete