I love this quilt!
Me too! and you hand quilted it! Looks wonderful! I can't believe you finished it so quick!
I love the name too!
I am hungry for radishes, thanks to this quilt. delicious.
Thanks! The name came from the Crate and Barrel dish towel, which featured bunches of radishes. This was the color inspiration. The quilt is only 27 x 37".
I ate so many radishes while I was pregnant with my daughter! I still do. No chance of being pregnant though :)
I love this quilt!
ReplyDeleteMe too! and you hand quilted it! Looks wonderful! I can't believe you finished it so quick!
ReplyDeleteI love the name too!
ReplyDeleteI am hungry for radishes, thanks to this quilt. delicious.
ReplyDeleteThanks! The name came from the Crate and Barrel dish towel, which featured bunches of radishes. This was the color inspiration. The quilt is only 27 x 37".
ReplyDeleteI ate so many radishes while I was pregnant with my daughter! I still do. No chance of being pregnant though :)
ReplyDelete