Sally, This is stunning! There is some serious machine quilting here! Wow!
I have been fascinated by Welsh quilts, also. They are beautiful! Love your thistles!
Your quilting is really gorgeous. Of course, your fabric choices are too. Can't decide if I prefer the front or back.
Oh my, speechless.
Absolutely stunning! And I agree - the front and back are equally good.
This is absolutely amazing. I am so impressed with your skills, and your patience. Beautiful!
Sally, This is stunning! There is some serious machine quilting here! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI have been fascinated by Welsh quilts, also. They are beautiful! Love your thistles!
ReplyDeleteYour quilting is really gorgeous. Of course, your fabric choices are too. Can't decide if I prefer the front or back.
ReplyDeleteOh my, speechless.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning! And I agree - the front and back are equally good.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely amazing. I am so impressed with your skills, and your patience. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete