First, my favorite of Gwen's small quilts.
Second, Gwen and Buffy, with Buffy's small quilt. Photographer, Nifty, says she sorry about the antler, but we were meeting in the Bellingham, WA, Elks Club. My quilt was made from the scraps from the Carol Taylor workshop. Still lots of scraps, of course.
Gwen had a list of the advantages of making small quilts. To her list, I would add: a good way to use batting scraps; and one can make just as many mistakes on a small quilt, moving one's learning curve along.

Goodness! I just thought that Buffy was styling with one of those feather hair accessories that have been so in vogue lately! Great quilt Buffy! And isn't Gwen just the nicest, sweetest lady with the offbeat sense of good humor? Hope others post photos too..so much fun to see!
ReplyDeleteI love your little quilt and the single antler... Rather avant-garde!
ReplyDeletebet that was a fabulous class to be in with Gwen AND so many Rebels. fun little quilt.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun. I love seeing you (antlers and all) with your charming little quilt. Great job.
ReplyDelete