Idea of calling these small studies "Fragments" comes from AMISH-INSPIRED by Piece O'Cake Designs (Becky Goldsmith & Linda Jenkens). I used only the yoke, and 2" of the sleeve, so have lots of this beautiful plaid left for another day.
Great use of color and plaid (I'm a real sucker for plaid, it adds so much FUN to a quilt) I love that you included the shirt label. Back in the early 1980's there was a fashion designer making garments from old quilts (it may have been Ralph Lauren, I can't recall). Any way, in protest, a quilter bought a bunch of the designer's shirts and made them into a quilt. Your little quilt brought that to mind.
What a great block!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! Love the plaid, and that you left the label on!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I love this. I just knew that you would come up with something to do with those labels. Simply perfect
ReplyDeleteYou left the label on. I'm always ripping them off. It looks great! Hm......
ReplyDeleteOooh, I like it, and like how you left the label on - sweet!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of color and plaid (I'm a real sucker for plaid, it adds so much FUN to a quilt) I love that you included the shirt label. Back in the early 1980's there was a fashion designer making garments from old quilts (it may have been Ralph Lauren, I can't recall). Any way, in protest, a quilter bought a bunch of the designer's shirts and made them into a quilt. Your little quilt brought that to mind.
ReplyDeleteOooh, this is so COOL!!
ReplyDelete