Can you believe this? It's almost all made of shirts. I just love it!
I LovE the colors! I need an orange challenge... its' my favorite color, yet I have never used it for a quilt...
I love the colors and busyness of it. It makes my heart dance. Bonnie
Yummy! I have hard time finding colorful shirts at the thrift store. I might have to move somewhere near the beach! Buffy, I am loving the spark of Green and white in the quilt adding the contrast!
Can you believe this? It's almost all made of shirts. I just love it!
ReplyDeleteI LovE the colors! I need an orange challenge... its' my favorite color, yet I have never used it for a quilt...
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and busyness of it. It makes my heart dance. Bonnie
ReplyDeleteYummy! I have hard time finding colorful shirts at the thrift store. I might have to move somewhere near the beach!
ReplyDeleteBuffy, I am loving the spark of Green and white in the quilt adding the contrast!