Yvonne Porcella Workshop, August 08, APNQ
Last day of APNQ, and I was very tired, as was instructor, who had also judged the show, and done multiple workshops. I took bag of old scraps. There is a philosophy of not taking your best fabrics to workshops, and messing them up. Especially, if you are one of those who don't do that great in the noisy workshop environment. Everyone else had beautiful fabrics, and attractive photos of what they intended to do. Looks like I didn't feel piece was worth finishing. Must get it out, for practice stitching.
As always, very inspiring! I wonder if ugly is something we should take out from the vocab! Everything you do is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI still like this quilt. Don't know why you don't. Maybe with your great threadwork, you'll find it more appealing. I'm also drawn to finishing (quilting) old work these days.
ReplyDelete